Powered by EverLive.net
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin"

Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin&​quot; 4 years 11 months ago #285

  • sweta
  • sweta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 111
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 0
hhtmp88 wrote:
I have posted this service request in upwork.com:
www.upwork.com/jobs/~01689ab7be60ef9e80
-> if you are interested, you are welcomed to apply.

Thanks!

Your plugin is ready and working fine with event management component. Within 3 hours you will get a demo link.
Joomla Extensions Directory Listings

extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/176905
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin&​quot; 4 years 11 months ago #286

  • hhtmp88
  • hhtmp88's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: 0
Dear sweta,

Great to hear that!
but...
Sorry to say that I have turn to use JEM2.2.0 as specified in the upwork.com project description.
-> I have already migrated my old site to JEM /Joomla3.6.5, except the custom plugin.
-> if you want to bid the project, you have to work on JEM2.2.0

Rgds,
JMY(晉明夷)
mfYoga.org -- Mindfulness Yoga Association 靜觀瑜伽協會
YogaJM.com -- YogaJM 晉明瑜伽
JinMY.me -- JMY 晉明日誌
jm3ime.com -- JinMing 3-Key Chinese Input Method 晉明三鍵輸入法
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin&​quot; 4 years 11 months ago #287

  • sweta
  • sweta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 111
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 0
hhtmp88 wrote:
Dear sweta,

Great to hear that!
but...
Sorry to say that I have turn to use JEM2.2.0 as specified in the upwork.com project description.
-> I have already migrated my old site to JEM /Joomla3.6.5, except the custom plugin.
-> if you want to bid the project, you have to work on JEM2.2.0

Rgds,

I am not eligible for upwork.com as they require some form to be filled up for international freelancers to transfer fund. If you want I can convert that to JEM for just 80$. Once you are satisfied you can pay to my paypal id swetapadma @ live.in . No upfront payment required. On a side note - My husband is also a yoga teacher. he did his teachers training course from Sivananda Yoga Ashram in Madurai, India.
Joomla Extensions Directory Listings

extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/176905
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by sweta.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin&​quot; 4 years 11 months ago #288

  • hhtmp88
  • hhtmp88's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: 0
sweta wrote:
hhtmp88 wrote:
I am not eligible for upwork.com as they require some form to be filled up for international freelancers to transfer fund. If you want I can convert that to JEM for just 80$. Once you are satisfied you can pay to my paypal id swetapadma @ live.in . No upfront payment required. On a side note - My husband is also a yoga teacher. he did his teachers training course from Sivananda Yoga Ashram in Madurai, India.
Dear Sweta,

USD$80 is ok to me.
pls. go adhead to convert your finished "Event_byCity" plugin from EM114 to JEM2.2.0.
-> attached pls. find a screen capture of my current production site (in EL102 /Joomla2.5.28)

By the way, when can I get your updated plugin for JEM2.2.0?

Thanks for your great works!
JMY(晉明夷)
mfYoga.org -- Mindfulness Yoga Association 靜觀瑜伽協會
YogaJM.com -- YogaJM 晉明瑜伽
JinMY.me -- JMY 晉明日誌
jm3ime.com -- JinMing 3-Key Chinese Input Method 晉明三鍵輸入法
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin&​quot; 4 years 11 months ago #289

  • sweta
  • sweta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 111
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 0
hhtmp88 wrote:
sweta wrote:
hhtmp88 wrote:
I am not eligible for upwork.com as they require some form to be filled up for international freelancers to transfer fund. If you want I can convert that to JEM for just 80$. Once you are satisfied you can pay to my paypal id swetapadma @ live.in . No upfront payment required. On a side note - My husband is also a yoga teacher. he did his teachers training course from Sivananda Yoga Ashram in Madurai, India.
Dear Sweta,

USD$80 is ok to me.
pls. go adhead to convert your finished "Event_byCity" plugin from EM114 to JEM2.2.0.
-> attached pls. find a screen capture of my current production site (in EL102 /Joomla2.5.28)

By the way, when can I get your updated plugin for JEM2.2.0?

Thanks for your great works!

I am starting my job now. Today itself you will get it. it takes time for checking only. But you will get finished product today itself.
Joomla Extensions Directory Listings

extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/176905
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by sweta.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paid Service: Upgrading "EventList_byCity_plugin&​quot; 4 years 11 months ago #290

  • hhtmp88
  • hhtmp88's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: 0
here is a screen capture of how the custom plugin look like in my production site:
JMY(晉明夷)
mfYoga.org -- Mindfulness Yoga Association 靜觀瑜伽協會
YogaJM.com -- YogaJM 晉明瑜伽
JinMY.me -- JMY 晉明日誌
jm3ime.com -- JinMing 3-Key Chinese Input Method 晉明三鍵輸入法
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum